If you’re in the business of waste management and recycling, you face a range of risks most other businesses don’t.
Finding the right insurance solution can be difficult. That’s why Emjay Insurance Brokers takes the time to understand your business and works closely with industry specialists to ensure you’re not left exposed.
Placing your waste insurance in the Australian market can be difficult that’s why Emjay have access to Speciality markets direct into London and can source cover for a wide range of businesses, including:
- Land fill sites
- Recycling stations
- Waste management facilities
- Greenwaste Convertors
- Skip operators
- Transfer stations
- Paper & Cardboard Recyclers
- Security Document Shredders
How we can help
Not having the right insurance in place could be disastrous. A specialist policy will take account of the nature of your business and the specific risks you’re exposed to, including cover for:
- Fire & Perils for loss caused by fire, lightning, explosion/implosion, storm, impact
- Public liability for claims made by third parties for personal injury or damage to their property
- Employers’ liability for the cost of legal action and any compensation resulting from an employee claim for work-related illness or injury
- Business interruption to ensure your income is protected if you’re unable to operate at full capacity
- Plant and machinery to replace damaged equipment or cover the cost of repair
Hear from our clients
"We have been involved with WCR /Emjay Group for over 15years. Their commitment to improving our Workers Compensation/Risk Management issues has given our business the re-assurance that best outcomes are always achieved. You will not be disappointed with their service."
"Powerful Organisation with a strong desire to achieve the absolute best outcomes for PYBAR. Great business partners who understand our business and have our utmost respect. Thanks guys."
"If your business is labour intense you need the services offered of Emjay Group. I would not want to be in business without the comfort of knowing they are involved in managing our risk exposures and costs."
"With a high proportion of casual staff we constantly face work related injuries. Thanks to Emjay Group we no longer feel management of our claims and associated costs are uncontrolled."