We Know Risk
Our Workers Compensation Team, Emjay Risk Strategies, offers a comprehensive range of workers compensation and risk management solutions.
Emjay Insurance brokers can help you in the following areas
How we can help
Our clients can choose from a wide range of services, including any and all of the following:
- Analysis of your company / organisation structure and performance.
- Review of your current workers compensation classifications for premium determination purposes.
- Review of your employment strategy (i.e. pre-employment medicals, reference checking, induction, manual handling training, ratio of part-time employees, shift lengths).
- Risk management and workplace analysis and assessments – targeting training needs (i.e. strains, fractures, stress and ‘problem’ locations).
- Claims and incident reporting (including regular claims reports)
- Premium review and projections, with a focus on areas sensitive to premium impact (i.e. terminations, ‘stress’ claims, IR issues).
- Monthly claims reviews involving all key parties (agent case manager, team leader, medical practitioner, rehabilitation provider & legal representative).
- Access to a team of service providers including doctors, and rehabilitation and legal advisers.
- Monthly financial and claims reporting.
- Tailored workers compensation training to reflect individual client requirements.
- Client education – we stage seminars on industry issues, trends and developments to make sure you stay informed.
- Unlimited on-call workers compensation advice, including completion of wage declarations and claims forms; providing certificates of currency; and issuing reminders for premium instalments and deadlines.
- Management of return-to-work (RTW) coordinator services from notification to finalisation.
- Changes in premium methodology from 1 July 2015 has an increased focus on proactive return to work – we make sure you keep your premium discounts.
- Arranging workplace assessments and safety audits through our close association with qualified providers – ensuring your obligations are all covered.