Mining Insurance & Risk Management
At Emjay Insurance Brokers we recognise that the mining sector requires specialist guidance with mining insurance and risk management.
We partner with our mining clients to merge risk consulting and broking advice in a manner that exceeds expectations.
How we can help
We have a full suite of mining insurance and risk management solutions for our clients in this sector, including:
- Contractual liabilities and reviews from the tender process
- Contractor – sub contractor management advice
- Plant and equipment insurance
- Hire costs and increased cost of working
- Workers compensation consulting and solutions
- Insurance program design and placement
- Political risk
- Risk transfer
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Asset valuations services
- Surety bonds
- Claims management
- Errors and omissions
- Statutory liability
- Environmental liability
- Corporate and general covers i.e. Directors and Officers (D&O)
Expert advice & risk solutions
We also provide expert advice and insurance and risk solutions for the following, related occupations:
- Drilling Contractors
- Mineral exploration
- Mining contractors
- Ancillary mining risks
- Professionals providing advice to the mining industry
- Other contractors providing services to the mining industry
Hear from our clients
"We have been involved with WCR /Emjay Group for over 15years. Their commitment to improving our Workers Compensation/Risk Management issues has given our business the re-assurance that best outcomes are always achieved. You will not be disappointed with their service."
"Powerful Organisation with a strong desire to achieve the absolute best outcomes for PYBAR. Great business partners who understand our business and have our utmost respect. Thanks guys."
"If your business is labour intense you need the services offered of Emjay Group. I would not want to be in business without the comfort of knowing they are involved in managing our risk exposures and costs."
"With a high proportion of casual staff we constantly face work related injuries. Thanks to Emjay Group we no longer feel management of our claims and associated costs are uncontrolled."