Workers Compensation Services
Emjay Risk Strategies offers a comprehensive range of workers compensation and risk management solutions.
Our clients can choose from a wide range of services, including any and all of the following:
- Analysis of your company / organisation structure and performance.
- Review of your current workers compensation classifications for premium determination purposes.
- Review of your employment strategy (i.e. pre-employment medicals, reference checking, induction, manual handling training, ratio of part-time employees, shift lengths).
- Risk management and workplace analysis and assessments – targeting training needs (i.e. strains, fractures, stress and ‘problem’ locations).
- Claims and incident reporting (including regular claims reports)
- Premium review and projections, with a focus on areas sensitive to premium impact (i.e. terminations, ‘stress’ claims, IR issues).
- Monthly claims reviews involving all key parties (agent case manager, team leader, medical practitioner, rehabilitation provider & legal representative).
- Access to a team of service providers including doctors, and rehabilitation and legal advisers.
- Monthly financial and claims reporting.
- Tailored workers compensation training to reflect individual client requirements.
- Client education – we stage seminars on industry issues, trends and developments to make sure you stay informed.
- Unlimited on-call workers compensation advice, including completion of wage declarations and claims forms; providing certificates of currency; and issuing reminders for premium instalments and deadlines.
- Management of return-to-work (RTW) coordinator services from notification to finalisation.
- Changes in premium methodology from 1 July 2015 has an increased focus on proactive return to work – we make sure you keep your premium discounts.
- Arranging workplace assessments and safety audits through our close association with qualified providers – ensuring your obligations are all covered.
In short, whatever your workers compensation requirements are, Emjay Risk Strategies is perfectly placed to assist your business. Contact us today on 02 9796 0400.