Emjay Risk Strategies – your workers compensation specialist
Emjay Risk Strategies offers specialist workers compensation and risk management advice and solutions to businesses of all sizes. We have expertise in both premiums and claims, delivering comprehensive, integrated workers compensation services for our clients, which focus on effective risk management and real cost savings.
We provide workers compensation advice and expertise across a diverse range of industry sectors, with a particular focus on:
With extensive workers compensation experience to call on within the Emjay Risk Strategies team, we have the expertise and capacity to help you find the right workers compensation insurance solution for your business.
What makes Emjay Risk Strategies different?
When it comes to workers compensation insurance, we know the market inside out. We offer clients a number of key benefits that help us stand out. These include:
- Commitment to client education – we pride ourselves in ensuring that our knowledge and expertise is transferred to our clients. This helps them make more informed decisions on workers compensation insurance, as well as more effectively mitigating risks.
- A transparent and fair pricing strategy – we offer service package options rather than fees based on potential savings. In practice, for our clients this means ‘no surprises’ and the ability to budget with certainty.
- Within the wider Emjay Insurance Group we have access to experienced and trusted medical and legal service providers, who are on-call and willing to participate in monthly reviews.
- We adopt a genuinely collaborative working approach – with client, insurer and our other service providers.
- We have a national reach, encompassing clients in all states and jurisdictions.
- Our risk management assessments encompass all elements of a client’s business operations – not just WHS.
- Experience – the Emjay Insurance Group has been operating for more than 25 years. Our longevity and stability underpin our company ethos of integrity and dependability.
For more information on how we can assist you with your workers compensation insurance and risk management needs, contact us today on 02 9796 0400.